Thursday, September 3, 2009

Exercising with Tina..........................

When we got home from the office today we called Tina to tell her we would be going to exercise in about 45 minutes. She said, “I’ll hurry and get ready.” We thought maybe she would decline. She is trying to get ready so she can go to the dr tomorrow morning. On the way over I said, “Are you going to exercise?” She said “I can’t exercise!” So I wondered what she was going to do. I told her there wasn’t anywhere to sit but she went anyway. As soon as we walked inside she said, “There isn’t anywhere to sit.” She sat down on the weight press bench. Part way through using the bicycle, she came over and stood next to me and wanted to talk but didn’t stay long because her feet hurt her. After 10 minutes on the bike I did my treadmill for 20 minutes. When I had about 4 minutes left, she came over and wanted to know when I would be finished. I think she had enough.

No comments: