Thursday, April 16, 2009

The spirit of missionary work.....

The lady that I talked about a couple of posts ago that I had sent a B of M to and she wondered why she had gotten it is now reading it and says "I love that book. " She is now allowing the missionaries to give her the discussions. The Elders who are teaching her said that they also picked up 2 other investigators from the old ones that I sent out. So...here I am sitting at my desk and the spirit whispers little thoughts into my head of things I can do to help bring others into the gospel......it's amazing. We, however as missionaries, can only head them in the right diretion....it will be the spirit that teaches and converts them.

2 comments:

Amber and Everett said...

way to go mom!!! keep up the good work. The Lord works in amazing ways. I'm getting up the nerve to ask Bella's mom if she can go to church with McKenzie. We'll see what happens there. Love you guys!

the happyhowards said...

Isn't it great to have the Holy Ghost as a companion?!?!?!