Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quest for weight loss.......

Just an update on our "diet". We have finished 2 weeks now and I lost 6 lbs. and we think Tim has lost at least 15. He claims he is having a hard time keeping his pants up. Tonight we went to a salad bar for dinner. I was so proud of him. He didn't go back for any seconds. He said his stomach was saying he was full but his mind wanted more but he resisted. Way to go Tim!! I wished I had that much will power. I had to go and get about 4 bites of an apple cobbler. We'll be back at it on Monday! Tim used to say that he and Elder Dalling were going on a milk shake run when they had to take cars anywhere. Now he says, "We're going on a carrot run."

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Sounds like a very interesting diet. Actually sounds like something I tried about 20yrs ago. I definitely agree with you on the dry tuna. On my diet when I hit a plateau they have us go to a 'plateau menu' which includes eating 'white fish'. Since I hate all seafood, tuna is the closest I can get and still get it down. But after a couple of meals it becomes quite the battle to get it swallowed. Keep up the good work!