Saturday, October 3, 2009

A new Fort Lauderdale Temple!!!!!!!!.......

Our prayers were answered today when they announced in general conference the coming of a Fort Lauderdale Temple!!!! We have been praying so hard and working so hard for the saints here in South Florida to be blessed with a temple. It is now paying off. We will have to continue to keep them faithful and active so they can attend when it is finally built. Our mighty prayers are powerful. Every day at 9 am our missionaries kneel down and offer a “mighty prayer” to have the missionary work go forth in our mission. President and Sister Hale are great at making that happen as well as our great force of Helaman’s Army. Tim and I decided to stay home and watch conference on our laptops. I so wished that I had been at the stake house when it was announced to hear the reaction of the people there. If I had it my way, we would have gone to the church but Tim didn’t want to get dressed up.
While I was ironing this morning, I stubbed my little toe on the foot of the ironing board and I think I broke it. I heard it crack and it feels funny and is bruised. It's a good thing I'm not one of those missionaries who walk the streets all day long.

No comments: